What’s included in your Incore subscription?
Your subscription will include:
- Online access to all the news, tender updates, project updates, data and analysis, updated throughout the day
- Incore Properiotary Intelligence
- Update Corner with Project, Sector, M&A, Policy & Tender information updated through out the day
- CXO Suite Access with Market Trends, Executive Moves, Fresh Perspectives & Exclusive Analytics
- Impact Corner – Key market movements and its impact evaluation under short, medium and long-term horizons on your business
- Government & State Matters – Updates on concurrent segments to keep you posted on latest happenings
- Searchable online archive – All content published since 2016
What Incore will do for you
Save Time – Collates, filters, analyses, reports and generates in-depth insights upon the stories that matter, so you don’t waste your valuable time searching for the business critical information you need.
Put you in command – Investigating the opportunities and threats facing the energy & infrastructure business globally. Today’s updates and tomorrow’s possibilities in form of impacts – keeping you a STEP AHEAD of competition in finding opportunities for your business.
Enable well informed business decisions – Incore’s difference margin comes from the clear demarcation between a tentative guess and a confident well supported decision – we delve deep into exclusive data from enincon’s proprietary researches providing you with data-led analysis.
Provide your business with 3I’s – insights, intelligence and information you can rely on – Our expertise, industry knowledge and wide connected network provides unbiased and insightful perspectives, ensuring you get robust, authoritative, relevant and above all reliable information – Incore insights are required reading.
Offer you a wide industry network and a global outreach – Truly international perspective on different industry domains, across 5 different geographies, you can be sure Team Incore has it covered.